Parent Carers

If you feel  your child may have special needs probably the first point of contact with a health professional will be your GP or Health visitor. There are a number of organisations and agencies who are located in Surrey that may be able to help.

 You may like to phone the local Children's Social Care Team who can be reached on 0300 200 1006. They will be able to provide information and may provide support to you to help you care. You may visit their website by clicking here

Alternatively you may wish to contact Action for Carers Surrey Carers Support Service on 0303 040 1234 or email them at

These website may also may be able to help

Contact a Family -  Provides support, information and advice to over 340,000 families each year and campaign for families to recieve a better deal

NORD - National Organisation for Rare Disorders

NHS Choices - information for Parent Carers


Parent Carers

Mental Health Services for Children
Surrey CAMHS (child and adolescent mental health services) promote emotional well-being and deliver preventative services and treatment to children and young people with mental health problems.